- For 6 years we’ve been on a mission to reverse engineer the YT and Google ranking system!
- We wanted to figure out the secret sauce, the why and how things worked the way they do…
- We wanted to figure out the exact components necessary to replicate page one rankings.
- We wanted INSTANT results.
- So, for the last few years we have tested just about everything.
- We’ve uploaded thousands of videos to figure out all the ranking factors, all the triggers and signals Google and YT demand you take into consideration when ranking videos…
We were determined to figure out exactly what the Google algorithm likes and doesn’t like when it comes to ranking videos.
Exactly how many times you should
repeat the main keyword in the title.
How many related keywords should you use in your description, how many views, social signals, subscribers, and 50 other factors.
And after years of hard work,
Big data analysis, Blood, Sweat & Tears.
We MADE IT!
We REVERSE ENGINEERED the Ranking SYSTEM!
The schema from the right shows you the most important ranking factor that YouTube is taking in calculation for ranking videos.
You can exploit the schema manually, but it will take hours to optimizes ONE single video